Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update

Hi all! I have quite a bit of news for this entry. So bear with me as I try to spill it all out!

We've decided NOT to sell our house. It really sounded like a fabulous idea at first, but as time went on, my gut was telling me no, NO, NOOOOO!! How can you deny that? It got to the point where it was making me physically sick to my stomach to think about moving. SO, here we will stay. At least for the time-being. I'm actually incredibly relieved at the thought, and I've realized some things about here that I didn't before. 1) I feel more at home than I realized. Magna has really grown on me. Yeah people think it's a dump. Who cares. I know it for what it really is, and I love it here. 2) I am more attatched to people here than I realized. Including people that don't even know I'm attatched to them. hehe.. But really, there are some wonderful people here, and even though they all may move away some day, (or we may as well) at least I can just enjoy the time with them now. 3) I don't think it would be a wise decision to move away. I think we're in a good place in so many different ways. Why have a bigger fatter mortgage, when I really don't NEED it? 4) I LOOOOOOVE my house! I have never loved a house so much. I really feel like this house is my home. It's MINE dangit! hehe.... ;) So anyway, those are my thoughts on that for now. So watch for the For Sale sign to be coming down in the near future.

Also on the news front... we have decided to announce the ginormous news that we are indeed expecting number 3. (Another reason not to worry about moving right now!) Yes, after a 5 year hiatus, my body is back in action! WOO! Well, we hope anyway. With my history of miscarriage, we can only pray that this one turns out, fully baked and ready for the world! (Be sure to check out the ticker at the bottom of the page for baby updates!)

On a lighter note, I am (probably) going to NYC in 2 weeks! (I say probbaly because it's possible I'm going to be so sick with morning sickness that I don't think I'll be able to go, but we're hoping that doesn't happen!) I've never been to NY and my mom and I are planning a little getaway. We're going to stay with her cousin on Long Island. I seriously know nothing about NYC, etc.. except all the tourist stuff that's there. So that should be fun. Anyone have any recommendations?

That's all for the moment.


6 comments:

Tracy Rushton said...

Wha Hoo! I am so glad you are staying. Of course I want you to do what is best for your family but I am so glad you want to stay. And even better, you are expecting! YOu will definetly be in my prayers. I couldn't be happier. congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on both. I am sort of curious about the latter, I'll have to call you and get the details. Have a great day!

PB&JDensley said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I didn't hear about this! hahaha! Congratulations! I thought you guys were done! But that's great...more cousby's for Preston!

dieMutti said...

Good for you! :) Of course, as Tracy said, you do what's right for your family, but it is nice to stay there. And congrats on the new little bun in the oven! All the best!

Rayna said...

Congratulations on the new little one. We just found out that Carri and Nick are also expecting so it sounds like you two could be very close on the due dates.

That is exciting.

Rayna

Jen said...

That is wonderful news! I hope everything goes smooth as silk.

Congrats!