Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ok...

Yeah it's been a while, sorry :) I don't have my pics up of Missy, but maybe I'll get them up sometime.. :D

Well, lots of things going on right now! My boy starts school in about a week, he'll be in first grade. I can't believe it!! I really hope that this school is a good one. I have a wonderful charter school to compare it to from last year, so I hope is measures up somewhat. I'm really concerned about him learning his way and him thriving in school.

My girl is going to start preschool next month! It'll be really strange to have the mornings to myself, at least a couple days a week. I just can't believe my kids are as old as they are already.

Found out this week that my brother is moving back to St. George, the stinker. My mom is down there, so now it'll just be me up here, from my family. We'll sure miss my bro and his fam. The kids have played tons (they only live 5 mins drive away.) Ah well, such is life, eh?

I got another bird since my last post. Named him/her Sky. He/she is REALLY pretty... I'll really try and get pics up of the birds. Jack has loved him/her lots! Only problem is, now Jack is acting up and biting some, for some reason, which is kind of frustrating. I don't understand it, but oh well. As long as he's happy.

I have new travel plans! My mom and I are going to NY in October! I'm kinda nervous about it, since we'll be in NYC some, and flying and all that, but I think I'll be ok. I just worry about stuff like that more now that I have kids. But I'm a firm believer that if it's your time to go, then you'll go. And I really don't think it's my time yet!

That's it for now!!!

-Me

3 comments:

dieMutti said...

Heard your house is on the market... Have you found something you like up north? How's school going? Hope all is well!

Haven said...

lots and lots and lots going on with you lately! How are the kids enjoying school? I found a FREE pre-school around here that Sonora can go to. The gal taught kindergarten for 10 years and just wants to help kids out.

Are you moving??

Haven said...

And dude, I'm not on your peeps list?