Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy FHE!


Well tonight was good. Had FHE with the fam... went to Arctic "Squirrel" and got shakes. Then for a ride, and back home and sang hymns/primary songs while I played the piano. It was really nice! It was a beautiful evening, and I made the discovery of a really cool old Catholic church in Magna I'd never seen before. (And we've lived here for almost 6 years!) It was cool! And right as we drove by, the "bells" chimed. (Allen said it was recording coming over a speaker? I'd never even thought about it and he kinda ruined my moment!) So yeah, it was a pleasant night.


I've been missing something recently. I try to pick my own brain and figure out what exactly is going on in my head. I can't decide whether it's my childhood I miss? Or an actual place? I was driving in my van today and was thinking about how my visit was when I went to Omaha, and how I felt there. I was realizing that I feel more at home there (haven't lived there in 22 years) then I do in SLC (where I've been for 6 years.) It's odd really, and I don't understand it yet. But I hope that I can feel at home and where I belong someday.


Well that's all for tonight.


-Me

2 comments:

Haven said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! I love your description of your fhe night. Love those nights.

Rachael said...

Hi I found out you had a blog because someone else had it on their blog so low and behold I am HERE!! :) I love the family picture it is cute!!